Chapter - 6 (Heart break , is it?)


Chapter - 6 (Heart break , is it?)


Anandita: I don't have a boy friend but there is one guy, i like him... We r just friends.. But i like him...

Me: Whats his name..? ( Ek min k liae to laga k kuch nahi ho sakta mera ab, but then i thought we r also just friends to kahin yae mujhe he to like nahi karti..)

Anandita: (After taking a long pause she replied) His name is Rahul.. He was my class mate.. 

Me: R u still in contact with him ? [ :-( ]

Anandita: Hmm Ya we are in regular contact... 

Me: So u never told him that u like him..???

Anandita: Kabhi batane ki zaroorat he nahi pari.. We both like each other but wo formally propose nahi kia kabhi ekdoosre ko... Rest r relationship is like boy friend and girl friends..

Me: But u just said that u guys r just friends..!!

Anandita: Its for the first time mai aapsae baat kar rahi hoo to thora soch rahi thi k bataoo ya na bataoo.. Then i thought k aapse kya chupana, after all we r just friends...

Me: Ya..!! :-) ( with a fake smile)
Guys this time i can't explain what I was going through.. I was feeling a different kind of pain in my heart... I don't know what made me strong at that time that I was able to control my tears.. 
For next 10min there was complete silence in the car.. 
Then suddenly Anandita said: Lucky mujhe Janakpuri district center utar dena..

Me: Y? U stay in Punjabi Baagh na??

Anandita: Ya but i have some work there...

Me: Ok... ( Mujhme kuch baat karne ki himmat he nahi thi ussae....)

Soon we reached Janakpuri District center.. I Stopped my car.. 

Anandita: Thanx a lot lucky.. I had a nice time with u today... I'll give u call around 11 tonight.. ok.. (With a smile on her face)

Me: Ok...( These were the only words which came out )

I left for Vikaspuri.. My mood was fucked up.. Mujhe bus rone ka mann kar raha tha.. I cant tell u what i was feeling at that time... I reached Vikaspuri at my mamaji's place.. I told my mom that i m not coming in lets go i m tired and not feeling well.. With in few minutes me and my mom left for home..

I reached Faridabad around 7:30pm
I was in very very bad mood.. Kuch bhi karne ka mann nahi kar raha tha.. I called up Tarun but Tarun was out of station.. I called up Roopu

Me: Roopu kahan hai tu abhi?

Roopu: Ghar pae kyo?

Me: I wanna meet u right now.. ( Few tears rolled out of eyes. Roopu ko pata lag gaya tha that i m crying)

Roopu: Lucky u r crying?? Kya hua? Ok do one thing come home right now.. 

Me: Ok i m coming..

I reached roopu's house in 10mins. We both were sitting on her terrace..

Roopu: Bond kya hua? What happen? Y r u so sad..?? ( She was worried abt me, That i can make out from her voice easily)

Me: Roopu.. Anandita is in a relationship..

Roopu: What ??? (surprised) She is in a relationship? With whom?? She never told us about this..

Me: Some Rahul...

Roopu: Rahul?? (surprised) But wo to khali uska achha dost hai..

Me: But they both like each other..

Roopu: Tujhe kisnae bola yae..

Me: Anandita nai... shit mannn pehli baar koi itna achha laga tha but... ( My mood was totally fucked up.. Samajh mai nahi aa raha tha k kya karoo..) 

Roopu: Daekh bond, don't feel bad about it..  Look you like her that's fine but kabhi usnae tujhe koi aesi indication di thi tht she also like u..?

Me: No..

Roopu: Fir bata ismae uski kya galti hai.. Lucky zaroori nahi hai k tum jisae chaho wo bhi tumhe chahe.. I knw tu kahega yae filmy dialog mat maar.. but this is true.. Lucky u should be happy for one thing that in first meeting she was so comfortable with you that she told u about Rahul.. Till date we don't know that they both r going around.. So bond just do one thing apna mood theek kar or aaram sae ussae baat continue rakh.. Be a nice friend to her.. Usae kabhi pata mat lagne dio warna shayad tumhari friendship pae farak na par jae.......

Me: Hmmm... ( I just hugged roopu and cried a little bit, but after some time i was normal)

Roopu: Chal ab neeche chal, mai chai banati hoo tere liae ...

Me: Hmm... 

Roopu : aesi rondi surat lae k jaega.. Smile to kar dae.. Mere bond k liae to hazaro larkiya dhoond doongi mai... chal ab smile kar...
Me: Thanx roopu .... ( I smiled and now i was bit relaxed..)
Both of us went down.. I spend some time at her place then i went back home..

Guy for the first time i was feeling broken from inside. Aksar aesa hota hai k aap jisae chaho wo apko nahi chahta but yae baat dil ko samjhana bohot mushkil hota hai.! :-(

Back home 
Dad and mom were getting ready.. I don't know where they were going.

Dad: Lucky chal ready hoja Khanna uncle ( Dad's Friend) ki beti ki shadi hai..

Me: Papa i m tired.. Aap or mummy chale jao, mera mann nahi hai....

Mom: Beta achha nahi lagta, Khanna uncle ka specially phone aya tha..

Me: To mai kya karoo mom.. i m tired aaj he subah aya hoo Rajhasthan sae ..Subah sae ghar sae bahar hoo.. Mere na jane sae shadi ruk to nahi jaegi... ( I was pissed off this made me rude with mom)

Dad: Lucky..( In loud voice) Ismae itni chillane ki konsi baat hai.. Araam sae baat nahi hoti..

Me: Papa please ab aap start mat hojaoo... ( I just wanna spend some time alone. Y parents don't understand this...)
Dad came closer to me took me in my room and closed the door..

Dad: Kya hua beta.. Y r u so upset..? ( In a very polite way.. My dad is very understanding and friendly with me.. So i was comfortable in telling him about Anandita, but din't want to talk about that right now...) 

Me: Nothing papa... Leave it..

Dad: Kya hua kisi larki nai dil tod dia kya??

Me: Aapko kaise pata chala..(I was surprised)

Dad: Beta tera baap hoo... Chal bata kya hua..

Me: Nothing papa.. I like some one.. today i came to know that she like someone else.. ( I told him the entire story)

Dad: That's it.. Aree beta itni choti si baat pae itna udaas... 

Me: But papa i seriously like her..

Dad: U like her or love her..?

Me: hmm... I dont knw papa..( i was confused)

Dad: Look beta .. If u like her and she like someone else then its not your mistake not even her's.. But if u love her then its your mistake k tu usae blame kar kar raha hai coz tune bina jane k uski life mai aur koi hai ya nahi u loved her or ab jab usnae tujhe sab sach bata dia to tu dukhi ho raha hai... Beta u should be happy k at least usnae tujhe sach bata dia... Now tell me u love her or like her...?

Me: Papa i love her..

Dad: To bus baat khatam.. Beta if u love her then her presence should be important not the relationship which u have with her.. Or tune he kaha that they both like each other but they r not in a proper relationship... Achha ek baat bata tune Anandita ko ab tak bataya that u love her?

Me: No..?

Dad: Kya Anandita nae ya us larke nai Anandita ko ab tak propose kia hai??

Me: hmmm I guess no....

Dad: To bus beta just live ur friendhip.. Take time to know each other first... Usae pehele teri friendship properly accept karne dae.. And try to find out how serious they are with each other.. If they both are serious then beta just be till friendship... but if u come to know that they r not in a relationship then after some time just tell her that u love her, i m sure k agar teri feeling sachhi hai to wo kabhi tujhe mana nahi karegi..

Me: Thanx dad.. ( i hugged him.. My dad is the best ... Now i was feeling very much relaxed and i decided that now i'll make or friendship more strong  )

Dad: chal ab ready hoja..

Me: Papa please i m seriosully tired or raat ko uska call bhi ana hai.. To wahan shor mach raha hoga to baat kaese karoonga.. 

Dad: Hmmm sahi ja raha hai.. Chal theek hai .. take care ( He smiled and left).

It was around 11:10pm
I was just sitting and was busy on orkut... Suddenly my phone started ringing.. My phone was kept in other room... Mai jab tak phone k paas pohoncha call disconnect ho gai thi... I quickly checked the miss call list and it was a call from............


...........................Next chapter coming soon......................................

Comments

Popular posts

Intro and 1st Chapter "" Roopu's college"

Hello friends, I am posting one of my e-novel. Every alternate days I'll post a chapter.  Khuch iss kahani sae already wakif hai and bakiyon k liae yae ek nayaa karwaan... !! So guys do read and leave your precious comments below and don't forget to follow and share. So here i go.... . . . . . . . So here i m writing a story " So This Is My Love Story" of a boy name Lucky.. There are few more characters in this cute story , TARUN , ROOPALI "Roopu"(lucky's best friends), Aakriti ,dipti (roopu's friends) and  last but not the least Anandita  she was roopu's friend and ya 'my L I F E'... )                    Chapter - 1 " Roopu's college" 22 Jan 2008 7:30am I was talking to Roopu "First let me tell u about Roopu. Mera roopu sae milna ek itefaq tha.. 6feb 2006 ko mai apni ek friend "Kanika" ko uskae birthday pae wish karne uskae ghar gaya.. Mai ghar k neeche he khara tha or kanika

Chapter 12 : I am Lucky or i am really Lucky !!!

Chapter 12 : I am Lucky or i am really Lucky  I was sad for what ever happed today with anandita but also relaxed that i have such good friends..  After some time mai chhat pae gaya and i saw a cute dog running around. Dog was so cute.  Wait a min , yae to anandita ka Dog hai. ( Maine is dog ki pics kafi baar dekhi thi pehele) Yae yahan kaise  Lucky : Roopuuu ( I shouted and turned and i was shocked, anandita was standing behind me) Lucky : Tu yahan kaise !! i mean !! ek sec yae kya chal raha hai.. ( Then i saw rupoo and tarun coming from behind and smiling) Rupoo: Lucky pyaar der sae he sahi par samajh zaroor ata hai, aur tujhe kya lagta hai tu kisi sae pyaar kare aur wo tere lie galat soche kya yae mai bardasht kar sakti hoo..  Lucky: Par ek sec yae yahan kyon and kaise. Anandita: ( she came close to me and usane mera hath pakra and she said) I am sorry and I LOVE YOU Bhai logo mai sachi pata raha G fatne ki agar awaaz hoti to aaj noise polution ka chalan katta mera.. i was in s

Chapter 13 | First Date :-)

Chapter 13  | First Date :-) Now I called Tarun to take some training for Date.. Me: Oyae Tarun Gift mai kya doo usae... ( Talking on phone with Tarun) Tarun: Hmmm Ek kaam kar uskae liae achha sa ek stuff toy lae, sath mai flowers or thori si chocolate laeja.. Me: Abee date pae ja raha hoo usae adopt karne nahi jo chocolate lae jaoo.. ( I was getting a second call from Roopu) Oyae ruk Roopu ka call aa raha hai , usae bhi conferencing pae laeta hoo.. Roopu: Or sir ji Date pae ja rahe ho ( Now Me,Tarun and Roopu were on  conferencing)  Me: Haan yaar, fati pari hai samajh nahi aa raha kya karna hota hai date pae.. Tarun: Abe daekh mai to keh raha hoo achha sa stuff toy,flowers or chocolate laeja.. Me: Abae pagal hai kya.. Bakwaas idea hai.. Roopu: Usae kisi acche sae showroom pae lae ja k shopping karwa dio.. Me: No bad idea.... Yaar tum log kaise pakaoo idea dae rahe hoo.... Tarun: Bhai yahi sub hota hai.. Mai to apni sari Gf's ko yahi sub gift deta hoo... Me: Yaar theek hai mai