Chapter-3 " Barista"

--> Chapter-3 "Barista"



From Pizza Hut we left for the college.. College k main gate k samne car park ki and all of us were waiting for their cabs to come.. after 10mins un teeno ki cabs aa gai..

Me: Ok then, It was nice meeting..

Dipti: Same here..!!

Aakriti: Fir kab milenge..?

Tarun: Jab tum sub free ho.. ( with a big smile on his face)

Me: Chalo bye take care ( and we left)

Now Tarun was driving the car.. We were about to cross IFFCO Chowk k tabhi Roopu k mobile pae ek SMS aya..
Since we were tired, we all were zoned out and sudden SMS's tone distracted us.. Roopu started laughing and started teasing me "Ooo my sweet boy..!!". I get irritate when some one calls me sweet..

Me: Kya hai? Kyo pareshan kar rahi? Kiska SMS hai ?

Roopu: Tere liae he hai..:-)

Me: Mere liae ? kya aya hai bata???... ( Meri saari neend bhaag gai, coz i knew yae sms un teeno mai sae kisi ek ka tha...)

Roopu: Nahi bata rahi..

Tarun: Mere baare mai bhi hai kya??

Roopu: Tum dono k baare mai hai..

Me: Batana..

Roopu: Ok, Its a message from Aakriti on behalf of Dipti and Aakriti..
             " Hey Roopali it was nice meeting both of them. Tarun is so decent but Lucky is so sweet. Yaar now i can understand why he is ur BEST FRIEND.. I cant believe k Lucky kal morning sae utha hua hai or fir bhi wo tujhse milne aya.. Yaar maine aisa friend nahi dekha.. We'll love to meet him again"

Roopu: That's it.. Ho gaya khush apni treef sunn k??

Me: Hunn as if i care...( I was acting k mujhe koi frak nahi parta but andar to ladoo phoot rahe thae)

Poore raaste bus yahi discussion chal rahi thi k kon kaisa laga, aur faltu ki baate.. We reached Faridabad in 1hr, humne roopu ko uskae ghar drop kia aur sec 17 chale gae uncle chicken khane.. "Uncle chicken" it was one of our sitting place in Faridabad.. Humare max friends shaam ko after 6:00pm wahin milte thae. Tarun and me were busy in eating our shawarma and discussing about the girls we met in morning.. Then i left coz mujhe office jana tha.. I reached home around 8:00pm

8:45 Pm
Now I was ready for my office and i was waiting for my cab. I got  a call from transport guys of my office that cab will be 30min late.. Time pass karne k liae i logged in to my Orkut account and i was surprised, there were two add request one was Aakriti and other was Dipti. I quickly accepted the add request and was checking out the pics. I was busy in Aakriti pics k tabhi Mom ki aawaaz aai "Lucky Cab aa gai".. 

Me: Shit man cab ko bhi isi time ana tha.. AA raha hoo mummy, lift bula k rakho..
I was thinking k what should i do. I left a scrap on Aakrit's profile "Hi it was nice meeting u. I have messaged my number in your Orkut mail box. Keep in touch take care"  Maine fatafat laptop off kia and board my cab..

1:30 am, in Office..
I was in a meeting with one of my managers and my team. It was around 1:30am and i was feeling very sleepy. Then suddenly i got a sms on my cell Thank god cell was on vibration mode. I was shocked k itni raat ko kon msg karega, meri to koi girl friend bhi nahi hai jo yae poochne k liae sms karegi k "khana khaya ya nahi, kab free hoge.." faltu ki bakwaas.. Since i was sitting with one of my managers, I was not allowed to take out my cell and read the message. Mere paet mai dard hona shuru ho gaya k msg hai to kiska hai.. Soon the meeting got over. I quickly left the room and saw the sms. It was from an unknown number "hi how are u?" that's it.. I was bit confused k kiska msg hai. I called on that number but some buddy disconnected the call from other side. Then i messed  " Kaun??". After 15mins i got reply "Hi buddy it's Aakriti. Cant talk to you right now. So where are u ? in office?" Waoo meri saari ki saari neend bhag gai.. We started chatting on messages.

Me: Ohh hey hi how are u?? what a surprise?

Aakriti: hmm wo to hai, so what's going on?

Me: Nothing, just slugging ass in office.. Bohot neend aa rahi hai..

Aakriti: U are mad.. Yaar go home baby and take some sleep.. (Yaar i hate those girls jo pamper karti hai, par in this case I m Loving It)

Me: Don't worry after 45mins i m going home and thank god, tomorrow is my Off..

Aakriti: Arre huamra bhi off hai., kal collage mai strike hai... Hey if u are not tired enough we can meet tomorrow..

(Yaar fir 4girls ka kharcha nahi utha sakta. kya karoo? kya  karoo??)
 Me: Lets see, I have some work in south X after that I'll let u know..
Aakriti; OK, when ever you'll be free let me know I'll come down to south X only and tomorrow Lunch from my side...
Me: OK no probs, I'll let u know.. (Khud aaegi, Lunch bhi uski taraf sae aur khali hum dono.. Arre mai pagal thori tha jo mana kar deta..)
Me: Now go to sleep, i have to finish my work...
Aakriti: OK, good night sweetheart, take care... meet u tomorrow..
Me: Good night, tc.. ( Yaar yae mujhse itnee pyar sae kyo baat kar rahi hai..? I was confused but also happy ;-) , ab bus wait thi to subah honae ki...)

Next Day:
Mai 11 baje he uth gaya tha... U know friend jab kisi sae milna hota hai to subah uthne k liae, mom ki dant nahi khali sms ki ek beep he kaam aa jati hai.. Jaisa maine socha tha, thr was a sms on my cell from Aakriti "Good Morning Lucky".. Hayeee ab to morning good honi he thi...

Me: Mummy geysers on kardo, meri black shirt bhi nakal do..

Mom: Kyo kahan jana hai itni subah subah..??

Me: Kuch kaam hai South Delhi mai..

Mom: Jaega kaise?

Me: Kyo ? Car pae aur kaise? ( I don't know y mom was asking this question )

Mom: Car Taya ji lae gai hai.. Unki car service pae gai thi to subah Channi (My first cousin) car lae gaya..
Aagar mom samnae na hoti to mai shayad ro parta, dil k armaan aansoon mai beh gai.. Bus bure time pae dost he yaad aate hai.. So I called up Tarun.

Me: Tarun tujhe kahin jana to nahi aaj.

Tarun: Bhai jana to hai, kyon?

Me: Car chahie thi.

Tarun: Bhai mujhe Noida jana hai Sukriti sae milne kuch kaam tha.. ( Sukriti Tarun's friend "Just Friends ;-) )

Me: Chal fir tu bike pae chala jaa, Mai 12 baje tak ghar aa jaoonga car laene. Ok, chal bye..

Tarun: Oooo nahii nahii, sunnn.. Phone kaat dia saale nae.. Yaar itni thand mai bike pae jana parega... ;-(

Around 11:45 mai tarun k ghar pohonch gaya tha...

Me: Oye diesel haina car mai ..?

Tarun: Bhai bike leja tu, mujhe Noida jana hai, bohot thand hai..Petrol full hai bike mai..

Me: Chal Gate khol Car nikalni hai..

Tarun: Bhai mujhe kuch kaam bhi hai aage, tu bike lejana please ( While opening the main door )

Me: Chal bye, shaam ko milta hoo...bye

Tarun: Oyae bhai.. Luckyy.. Chala gaya, saala kamina.. Mummy jacket nikla do.. Yaar bohot thand hai...

On my way to south delhi I called Aakriti : Hi , How are u?
Aakriti: Hiii lucky.. I m fine, where are u? ( Yaar uski awaaz itni teekhi thi k mere ear drums ki saari high frequencies hil gai)

Me: I m on my way to south X, I'll be there around 1:00, so be there on time..

Aakriti: Ya sure i'll be thr. Barista mai wait karna..

Me: Mujhe wait karna pasand nahi hai so come fast.

Aakriti: Ya sure honey...

1:10pm
I was waiting for her in Barista.. With in next 10mins i saw a hot,sexy girl entering in Barista wearing white top and knee length skirt. Since I was sitting on the first floor and she was in parking area, i couldn't see her face, bus dil mai ek he dua thi k kaash yae Aakriti ho.. And when i saw that girl coming to Barista i was so happy aur mujhe pakka lag raha that yes yae Aakriti he hai.. Guess what  guyz she was not Aakriti..:-( .. Mere dil k armaan fir aansoon mai behe gai.. With in seconds I saw one more girl entering Barista.. Wearing Pink top and Black denim knee length skirt. Guess what this time She was Aakriti.. She was looking sizzling hot..

Aakriti: Hi luckyyy... ( with a big smile on her face she came and hug me. Friends kabhi thand pae nahate time aap thande pani k shower k neeche khare hue ho? jaisi shivering and maza tab aata hai , same feeling mujhe us wat ho rahi thi)..

We were there for around 5hrs.. Itni guppae marti thi wo, usnae to mera record bhi tor dia guppae marne mai..

5:45pm
Me: Chal gotta go no, ghar pohonchte pohonchte 7 baj jaenge..

Aakriti: Hey wait for 15min more, actually Anandita aa rahi hai mujhe pick karne..

Me: Tu morning mai kaise aai hai fir?

Aakriti: Anandita k sath. Are uski maasi reheti hai Green Park, to wo unkae ghar aa rahi thi, so she dropped me.

Me: Arre usae bhi lae aati, kam sae kam mil to laeta ussae bhi. (Coz i remember that ek wahi larki thi jo kam kharcha karwati hai )

Aakriti: Aegi na abhi mujhe lene tab mil laena..

Me: Ok

With in next 10mins Anandita came there..She was in parking area.. hum dono neeche gai and i saw her, she was looking very sweet in white Kurti with patiyala salwaar.. She was actually looking beautiful that day..

Me: Hi Anandita, how are u?

Anandita: Hi lucky, i m fine. Aap batao? ( With a cute smile on her face)She was looking so innocent and cute i cant tell u..

Me: Bilkul bariya...

Anandita: Lucky actually i need a favor from you.

Me: Ya sure bolo?

Anandita: Actually i want your help in making my resume and Roopu was telling me that you are good in that..

Me: Are no probs, any time. Ismae favor wali konsi baat hai. Just make ur rough resume and send me i'll edit it for u.

Anandita: Ok, whats ur e-mail id? (with a smile on her face) We exchanged our mail ids.

This was the day when Anandita and me exchanged our E-mail ids. We Became good yahoo chat friends. Shayad hum dono ko addiction ho gai thi ek doosre sae chat karne ki.. Hum max daily chat karte thae..
Soon i exchanged the number with Dipti also. I was in good talking terms with all of them. Life was moving cool. After that we all met couple of times. I never exchanged number with Anandita. But we use to chat on yahoo allot. I use to discuss my problems with her. We became good chat friends. She was very introvert person. Hum sab jab milte bhi thae, she never use to say anything. Chup chaap humari baate sunti thi aur bus.. But yahoo chat k time she use to tell everything.

But in this there was someone who was not comfortable in this. Hum sab ki dosti mai ek insaan ko bohot farak par raha tha and  That was......!!!!



......Next chapter soon...


Comments

Popular posts

Intro and 1st Chapter "" Roopu's college"

Hello friends, I am posting one of my e-novel. Every alternate days I'll post a chapter.  Khuch iss kahani sae already wakif hai and bakiyon k liae yae ek nayaa karwaan... !! So guys do read and leave your precious comments below and don't forget to follow and share. So here i go.... . . . . . . . So here i m writing a story " So This Is My Love Story" of a boy name Lucky.. There are few more characters in this cute story , TARUN , ROOPALI "Roopu"(lucky's best friends), Aakriti ,dipti (roopu's friends) and  last but not the least Anandita  she was roopu's friend and ya 'my L I F E'... )                    Chapter - 1 " Roopu's college" 22 Jan 2008 7:30am I was talking to Roopu "First let me tell u about Roopu. Mera roopu sae milna ek itefaq tha.. 6feb 2006 ko mai apni ek friend "Kanika" ko uskae birthday pae wish karne uskae ghar gaya.. Mai ghar k neeche he khara tha or kanika

Chapter 12 : I am Lucky or i am really Lucky !!!

Chapter 12 : I am Lucky or i am really Lucky  I was sad for what ever happed today with anandita but also relaxed that i have such good friends..  After some time mai chhat pae gaya and i saw a cute dog running around. Dog was so cute.  Wait a min , yae to anandita ka Dog hai. ( Maine is dog ki pics kafi baar dekhi thi pehele) Yae yahan kaise  Lucky : Roopuuu ( I shouted and turned and i was shocked, anandita was standing behind me) Lucky : Tu yahan kaise !! i mean !! ek sec yae kya chal raha hai.. ( Then i saw rupoo and tarun coming from behind and smiling) Rupoo: Lucky pyaar der sae he sahi par samajh zaroor ata hai, aur tujhe kya lagta hai tu kisi sae pyaar kare aur wo tere lie galat soche kya yae mai bardasht kar sakti hoo..  Lucky: Par ek sec yae yahan kyon and kaise. Anandita: ( she came close to me and usane mera hath pakra and she said) I am sorry and I LOVE YOU Bhai logo mai sachi pata raha G fatne ki agar awaaz hoti to aaj noise polution ka chalan katta mera.. i was in s

Chapter 13 | First Date :-)

Chapter 13  | First Date :-) Now I called Tarun to take some training for Date.. Me: Oyae Tarun Gift mai kya doo usae... ( Talking on phone with Tarun) Tarun: Hmmm Ek kaam kar uskae liae achha sa ek stuff toy lae, sath mai flowers or thori si chocolate laeja.. Me: Abee date pae ja raha hoo usae adopt karne nahi jo chocolate lae jaoo.. ( I was getting a second call from Roopu) Oyae ruk Roopu ka call aa raha hai , usae bhi conferencing pae laeta hoo.. Roopu: Or sir ji Date pae ja rahe ho ( Now Me,Tarun and Roopu were on  conferencing)  Me: Haan yaar, fati pari hai samajh nahi aa raha kya karna hota hai date pae.. Tarun: Abe daekh mai to keh raha hoo achha sa stuff toy,flowers or chocolate laeja.. Me: Abae pagal hai kya.. Bakwaas idea hai.. Roopu: Usae kisi acche sae showroom pae lae ja k shopping karwa dio.. Me: No bad idea.... Yaar tum log kaise pakaoo idea dae rahe hoo.... Tarun: Bhai yahi sub hota hai.. Mai to apni sari Gf's ko yahi sub gift deta hoo... Me: Yaar theek hai mai